SecurityCertified

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bejtlich Speaking at TechTarget Emerging Threats Events in Seattle and New York

Posted on 5:45 PM by Unknown
I will be speaking at two events organized by TechTarget, for whom I used to write my Snort Report and Traffic Talk articles. The one-day events will be held in Seattle, WA on 28 Sep 10 and in New York on 16 Nov 10. Currently the Emerging Threats site shows details for the Seattle event, where I will discuss What Is Advanced Persistent Threat, and What Can You Do About It?

On a related note, Robert RSnake Hansen will offer two sessions in Seattle. I want to talk to him about ending his blog -- 12 posts left as of today!

Tweet
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Happy 7th Birthday TaoSecurity Blog
    Today, 8 January 2010, is the 7th birthday of TaoSecurity Blog . I wrote my first post on 8 January 2003 while working as an incident resp...
  • Report on Instances of US Forces Abroad
    Thanks to Steven Aftergood's post Instances of US Forces Abroad I learned of a new Congressional Research Service report of the same na...
  • Review of Robust Control System Networks Posted
    Amazon.com just posted my five star review of Robust Control System Networks by Ralph Langner . From the review : I am not an industrial ...
  • My Role in Information Warfare during the Yugoslav Wars
    This morning I read a Tweet from @AirForceAssoc reminding me that: Today in Airpower History, August 30, 1995: NATO and U.S. aircraft bega...
  • Risk Modeling, not "Threat Modeling"
    Thanks to the great new book Metasploit (review pending), I learned of the Penetration Testing Execution Standard . According to the site,...
  • I Want to Detect and Respond to Intruders But I Don't Know Where to Start!
    "I want to detect and respond to intruders but I don't know where to start!" This is a common question. Maybe you have a new...
  • C-SPAN Posts Video of Tuesday Hearing
    You can now access video of Tuesday's House Select Committee on Intelligence Hearing on Cybersecurity at C-SPAN . Some people are alread...
  • Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat DC 2011
    Over the holiday break I've been putting the finishing touches on TCP/IP Weapons School 3.0 , to be presented first at Black Hat DC 2011...
  • SQL Injection Challenge and Time-Based Security
    Thanks to this Tweet by @ryancbarnett, I learned of the lessons learned of the Level II component of the ModSecurity SQL Injection Challen...
  • Bejtlich to Speak at SANS Forensics and Incident Response 2010
    I am pleased to announce that I will return for the third SANS WhatWorks Summit in Forensics and Incident Response in DC, 8-9 July 2010. R...

Categories

  • afcert
  • Air Force
  • analysis
  • announcement
  • apt
  • attribution
  • bestbook
  • blackhat
  • books
  • breakers
  • bro
  • bruins
  • certification
  • china
  • cisco
  • cissp
  • cloud
  • clowns
  • commodore
  • conferences
  • controls
  • correlation
  • counterintelligence
  • cybercommand
  • cyberwar
  • dfm
  • education
  • engineering
  • feds
  • fisma
  • freebsd
  • GE
  • ge-cirt
  • hakin9
  • history
  • impressions
  • information warfare
  • ipv6
  • law
  • leadership
  • malware
  • mandiant
  • microsoft
  • mssp
  • nsm
  • offense
  • oisf
  • packetstash
  • philosophy
  • pirates
  • powerpoint
  • press
  • psirt
  • reading
  • redteam
  • reviews
  • russia
  • sans
  • sec
  • sguil
  • snorby
  • spying
  • threat model
  • threats
  • Traffic Talk
  • training
  • tufte
  • tv
  • ubuntu
  • usenix
  • verizon
  • vulnerabilities
  • wisdom
  • writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (16)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (60)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (108)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2010 (193)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Why Neither the US Nor China Admits Cyberwar
      • On the Other Side of an Advanced Persistent Threat
      • Why Russia and China Think We're Fighting Cyberwar...
      • Kundra IPv6 Memo
      • Five Reasons "dot-secure" Will Fail
      • Thoughts on "Cyber Weapons"
      • Bejtlich Speaking at TechTarget Emerging Threats E...
      • NYCBSDCon 2010 Registration Open
      • Someone Is Not Paying Attention
      • NetWitness Minidecoder in Action
      • DualComm Port Mirroring Switch
      • A Book for the Korean Cyber Armies
      • India v China
      • One Page to Share with Your Management
      • The Inside Scoop on DoD Thinking
      • Review of Hacking Exposed: Wireless, 2nd Ed Posted
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2009 (123)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (21)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile